Supreme Pizza Crescent Ring
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup Muir Glen™ organic pizza sauce (from 15-oz can)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
- 1/2 cup pepperoni slices
- 3 slices ham, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
Heat oven to 350°F. Line large cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper or silicone nonstick baking mat.
Separate 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls into 4 rectangles from each can, making 8 total rectangles. Arrange dough rectangles on cookie sheet in star pattern, overlapping each other while leaving an open circle in center.
Spread 1 cup Muir Glen™ organic pizza sauce in ring close to center of dough. Top sauce with 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup pepperoni slices, 3 slices ham, chopped, 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped, and 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives.
Bring dough up over filling, tucking it underneath to fully enclose filling.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown and thoroughly baked. Cool 5 minutes before slicing and serving.