Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (8 oz.) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/2 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 can of artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 3-5 sticks of string cheese
- Drain artichoke hearts. Place drained artichoke hearts into a food processor and pulse 3-5 times until artichoke hearts are chopped. Set aside.
- In a large pot, add the sour cream, cream cheese, butter, minced garlic, mozzarella cheese, onion salt, and chopped artichoke hearts and heat on medium until completely melted.
- Mix in chopped spinach to melted cheese mixture.
- Add 3-5 sticks of string cheese to the dip, stirring until the string cheese is completely melted. Serve in a bowl with tortilla chips or toasted french bread.