Slow-Cooker Cheesy Potatoes and Ham
- 6 cups (6 medium) thinly sliced peeled potatoes (about 1 3/4 lb)
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped (1 cup)
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (6 oz)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Spray 3- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In large bowl, mix potatoes, onion and ham; spoon into slow cooker.
In medium bowl, mix soup, milk, cheese and pepper; pour over potato mixture.
Cover; cook on High heat setting 3 to 4 hours or until potatoes are tender. Gently stir potatoes before serving.