Single Serve Chocolate Chip Brownies Recipe
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 2 tsp egg whites
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract (also great with peppermint extract!)
- 1 1/2 tbsp almond flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp choc chips
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- In a small ramekin, melt butter in microwave. Stir in powdered sweetener until well combined. Stir in egg whites and vanilla extract.
- Stir in almond flour, cocoa powder and baking powder, then add water and stir until mixture is smooth. Sprinkle the top with chocolate chips.
- Bake 12 to 18 minutes (less for gooey, more for cakey). This will also depend on how shallow or deep your ramekin is.
- Let cool a few minutes and then top with whipped cream or low carb ice cream for a delicious treat!