Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars Recipe
- 1 box Krusteaz Double Peanut Butter Cookie Mix
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup pretzels, crushed
- 1/2 cup regular sized M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Line a 9×9 inch baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, using an electric or stand mixer, cream together cookie mix, egg, and butter until dough forms.
- Mix in pretzels and M&Ms.
- Press dough into prepared baking pan. Bake for 13-15 minutes or until edges are lightly golden brown.
- Let bars cool completely before cutting into squares.