No Bake Oatmeal Cream Pie Cheesecake Recipe
- 15 oatmeal cream pies, divided
- 24 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 8 oz Cool Whip (or homemade whipped cream)
- caramel sauce
1. Grease the bottom and sides of a 9 inch springform pan.
2. Place a layer of oatmeal cream pies in the bottom of the pan to form the “crust”.
3. In a large mixer bowl mix cream cheese, brown sugar, vanilla, and molasses together until smooth and well combined.
Add spices and mix until combined.
4. Gently fold in Cool Whip (or homemade whipped cream).
6. Spread filling evenly over the cookie crust and smooth the top.
7. Refrigerate for about 4-6 hours or until firm.
8. Remove cheesecake from springform pan and top with remaining oatmeal cream pies, chopped, and caramel sauce. Refrigerate until ready to serve.