- 3 tablespoons drippings from cooked meat or poultry, or butter
- 8 oz sliced fresh small mushrooms
- 1 small onion, cut into thin wedges (1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cups Progresso™ chicken broth, beef or vegetable broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
In 12-inch skillet, add drippings. Add mushrooms and onions to skillet; cook over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes, stirring constantly, until liquid has been released from mushrooms and they start to brown.
In small bowl, mix flour and broth with whisk or fork until smooth; stir into skillet with salt and pepper. Heat to boiling over medium heat. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly with whisk, 2 to 3 minutes or until gravy thickens.