Mexican Chicken Skillet Dinner
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 package frozen Green Giant™ Sautés chipotle harvest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked instant white rice
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3/4 cup Old El Paso™ Thick ‘n Chunky salsa
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend or Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 2 cups tortilla chips
In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken, seasoning for vegetables and salt; cook 3 minutes.
Add frozen vegetables and pumpkin seeds; continue cooking 3 to 4 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
Stir in uncooked rice and water; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and cook about 5 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in salsa; top with cheese. Cover; cook about 3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with chips.