Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 block (8 oz.) of cream cheese, softened
- 1 single serve container (5.3 oz.) plain greek yogurt
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 can (14 oz.) quartered artichoke hearts (in water), drained
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen spinach, thawed, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Preheat oven to 350˚ and spray 11×7 (or 9×9) baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combined cream cheese and greek yogurt in large bowl.
- Add parmesan and mozzarella cheeses, mix well.
- Drain and chop artichoke hearts, add to bowl.
- Squeeze spinach in cheese cloth to remove all water, chop, and add to bowl.
- Add garlic and mix well.
- Spread mixture in prepared baking dish and bake at 350˚ for 20-25 minutes.