Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie Pops
- 2 overripe bananas, peeled
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 6 Tablespoons mini chocolate chips, divided
- additional mini chocolate chips, for topping
YOU WILL ALSO NEED:
- 6 (3 oz.) paper cups
- 12 paper straws or 6 popsicle sticks
- Add the milk, vanilla yogurt, peanut butter, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract to blender. Blend until smooth & creamy.
- Place 6 paper cups onto a small baking sheet. Fill bottom of each cup with 1 Tablespoon of mini chocolate chips.
- Pour smoothie mixture evenly into each cup. Sprinkle top of smoothie with a couple additional mini chocolate chips. Place in smoothie pops in freezer for at least 2-4 hours before serving.