Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Crescent Ring
- 1 bag (12 oz) Green Giant™ Steamers™ frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken (1/2-inch pieces)
- 2 cups finely shredded Monterey Jack cheese (8 oz)
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
Heat oven to 375°F (350°F for dark or nonstick cookie sheet). Microwave frozen broccoli as directed on bag. In medium bowl, mix broccoli, chicken and cheese.
Unroll both cans of dough; separate into 8 rectangles. On ungreased large cookie sheet, arrange rectangles in ring so short sides of rectangles form a 5-inch circle in center. (Dough will overlap; half of each rectangle will hang over edges of cookie sheet. Dough ring should look like a sun.)
Spoon chicken-broccoli mixture on the half of each rectangle closest to center of ring.
Bring each dough rectangle hanging over side of pan up over filling, tucking dough under bottom layer of dough to secure it. Repeat around ring until entire filling is enclosed (some filling might show a little).
Gently separate dough perforations on top until filling peeks through. Brush dough tops with melted butter, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake 25 to 35 minutes or until top is golden brown and thoroughly baked. Cool 5 to 10 minutes before cutting into serving slices.