Caramel Apple Snickers Cake
- 1 devil’s food cake mix (and ingredients called for on the box)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 8-ounce tub of cool whip topping
- 3 apples, cored and thinly sliced
- 4 large Snickers candy bars, thinly sliced/chopped
- ¼ cup caramel sauce
- ¼ cup chocolate sauce
- Prepare cake according to package’s instructions. Discard ½ cup of the batter. Bake in a greased 9×13 inch pan at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool.
- Mix together cream cheese, cool whip topping, and powdered sugar til smooth. Spread on top of cooled cake. Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Top whipped cream layer with sliced apples and chopped Snickers bars. Drizzle with caramel and chocolate sauce. Serve immediately.