Brown Rice Salad with Asparagus and Spinach
- 1¼ cup of brown rice – cooked according to package instructions.
- 2 cups of water
- 1 bunch of asparagus – about 1 pound – snap off the tough ends of the asparagus and discard. Chop the asparagus into bite size pieces.
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 large clove of garlic – minced
- 2 cups of fresh, baby spinach – chiffonade or roughly chopped
- ⅓ cup of raisins
- ⅓ cup of walnut pieces
- 2 oz of feta – diced
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs lemon juice – about ¼ to a ½ of a lemon
- ½ tsp of honey
- 6 twists of black pepper
See full instructions on: greenvalleykitchen.com